Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Critter's Breakfast on a Sunny, but Cool, Winter Morn

Papa - "Why did the sheep get a traffic ticket?"
Barnaby - "I dunno."
Papa - "Because she did an illegal 'ewe' turn!"

I can't tell if Barnaby is laughing
or
trying to get away from the really bad joke.




Dodge is working on an interesting hair-do. Going through one of those 'teenager' phases where he's got to have enough fluff in his eyes to do the Bieber flip. 





 Papa and I load up in the gator with warm water to help break any ice in the water buckets. Then we drive to one of many haystacks Papa put up over the summer to grab armfuls of green and golden hay for the critter's breakfast.




BREAKFAST!

Clive - "Hay. Please sir, I want some more."

"He said no. How can anybody say 'no' to this face?"

Annabelle - "I'm queen of the breakfast hay!"

Clive - "Here, let me help you with that breakfast crown."



Clive

Melted snow and rain make excellent puddles for my fancy boots to splash around. 

And you thought gloves were for keeping hay out...

No comments:

Post a Comment