Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Yarn Along - Ripit goes the Cowl


I just recently finished The Book Thief. An excellent and worthwhile read, just have tissues nearby. :')
And I've had a rather slow start into John Piper's Desiring God. Seriously, I've not even begun chapter 1. It's seems good so far to me, then again how can a book that relates so much of the Bible and quotes so much C.S. Lewis be bad? It's just so very deeply thought-provoking. A more serious read. About joy. In God.

The knitting, well, it's a bit of a story, but for your sake, and mine, I'll summarize. I designed a hat for Valentine's Day. I'm trying to make a matching cowl, but I didn't take into account the extra 6 inches for the back of my neck. yep. I will learn from that one.


I'm hoping to join the 2014 Ravellenic Games, in which I will be knitting some cozy socks for Yarn Along'ing'. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment